- Robert Johnson, Me and the Devil Blues
- Epoch of Unlight, The Lie of Tomorrows Dawn
- Evil Army, Driven to Violence
- Nail Driver, Scum
- Cop Out, Betrayer
- His Hero is Gone, Bombs Away
- Taint Skins, Hard to Say Your Beauty
- Gringos, 1st Raise of the New Rising Sun
- Gringos, Freebooter
Memphis Weirdos is heard all over the world, every Saturday at 2130 UTC on 7130 kHz and every Sunday at 2000 UTC, on WRMI, 15770 kHz
Executive Producers for Memphis Weirdos are Omnivore Recordings and Michael S. De Mita.
I record Memphis Weirdos at my house when it’s quiet. Then through magic, it gets beamed via shortwave all over the east coast of the US, Canada and Europe. Of course its streamed, but keep in mind that that each broadcast is curated for a shortwave audience, so the quality may not be up to your standards. I had fun doing this broadcast. I like the new Epoch of Unlight song. Its from their forthcoming album, their first since 2005. I think we are onto something here. I appreciate all the support from the scenes. I am happy to play your music.